Cheesecloth face masks, coming right up
I posted this on Facebook.
I mean it.
I have plenty of cheesecloth.
I will do it.
I will force stores and government officials to begin nitpicking further to define what is an acceptable mask, maybe perform some actual legit studies on mask efficacy in the proces, but ultimately anger more people in doing so. I would relish the day when stores or governments can no longer hide behind anything being acceptable to defining and limiting what people can use. That should be fun.
I, not the CDC or Karen, also recommend:
- ski masks
- halloween masks
- goggle and snorkel gear
- kleenex masks
- cotton candy
- aluminum foil (shout out: Dr. Victor Von Doom)
- loosely crocheted strings
- a bra
- a white pillowcase with eye holes cut out, which should really fly in the current racial state we're in
- a fig leaf
- use face paint to paint a mask on
- a loose plastic bag (short term solution)
- a Trump Halloween mask or flat paper face cutout
I will gladly provide instructions on how to make a cheesecloth mask should it come to that, as well as a printable paper face mask of goofy design that can be placed on your face. Even if you have to double layer the cheesecloth to get enough woven threads to do any kind of sewing, you'll still be breathing really nice and technically, you have a face covering.